CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Catalina Island & Seaport Village

On our second day in San Diego we took a ferry to Catalina Island where we shopped in the little shops at the port, and let Carter play on the beach. It was fun to be able to take a little boat ride. When we left Catalina we walked down to Seaport Village and had dinner at one of our favorite spots. I don't know what the name of the restaurant is but we have eaten there a couple of times and it is so good! I always have to get the fried pickles and clam chowder, and my mom always gets the nachos. Fresh seafood and she chooses the nachos! Crazy lady! We also went and looked at some of the other shops around Seaport Village. It is such a fun atmosphere there.

Sidestory: The night before on our way home from LegoLand our car service stopped at the local grocery store so we could pick up some supplies. I ran in quickly while my mom stayed in the car with our driver and the kids. I tried to hurry and only took my wallet so I could leave the diaper bag in the car. I quickly did my shopping and we left. The next morning I could not find my wallet! I looked all over and couldn't find it. I started to wonder if I left it at the grocery store. I called them and....    they had it!! Can you believe it? I also had $100 in cash and it was still there too! So, I called a taxi and went back to the store and got my wallet. I was so grateful. It seems that more often than not I only hear about all of the horrible things that are going on in our world. This experience gave me hope and reassurance in mankind. Really. I would have been in so much trouble if I hadn't gotten it back. My ID was in there and we had flown. So, I don't know how I would have gotten home. It would have been a big deal. Thank you to whomever returned my wallet! I owe you BIG TIME!

Playing together in the hotel room.



So funny how strollers have changed! Look at that old buggy!

I LOVE this picture of my mom and Paige! It is one of my favorites!


Cute feet!




I wish my bangs weren't across my face! But Carter looks too cute!


This pic is taken from Seaport Village. I love seeing all of the cool ships!

1 comment:

Mark & Alison Jenkins said...

Alison, you look so hot in that picture with you and Carter at the beach. You are, (by far), the prettiest girl ever.