Grandma's little sweetie
Named after Grandpa Gary
What we came home to...
My best friends ever found my to do list and did everything on it. Thank you. I love you guys.
This is going to be Bridger's burial outfit. It looked like it would be so big on him so my sweet friend Taya altered it for me. She made the long sleeves into short sleeves and shortened the legs a little bit. She also made him some tiny little shoes. All within a few hours... The blanket was also given to Bridger from my visiting teacher.
Thank you...
Thank you so much to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, gifts, and love. We couldn't get through this without all of you. We are truly blessed and loved. We are grateful for the love shown towards our little Bridger too. He will be missed by many.
Love,
Alison, Mark, and Carter













12 comments:
Alison, he is so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing him with us. Please know that your family is in our thoughts and our prayers.
Ali and Mark, what a special gift from heaven, that you will have forever! hugs to you!
Oh Allison, he is perfect in every way! I am so grateful we have a special understanding that helps ease the pain. I am crying and praying for you!
He looks so precious. It's crazy because I never met him, but I truly love and miss him. What a sweet angel.
Alison he is so sweet! times like this I am glad we know what we do, You are so blessed to have had a beautiful angel in your family. I am glad you shared your story. Let us know if you need anything
Thanks for the pictures, he so needs to be shown off. You two make sweet babies.
I don't even know what to say except that I can't stop thinking about you two and how strong you are and how you must feel! His little pictures are so priceless! I hope the best for you guys!
He is such a precious little guy. He looks so sweet and peaceful in his pictures. Amanda said it best, "it's crazy because I never met him, but I truly love and miss him."
Allison: My sister Aimee told me to look at your blog! I feel so heart broken for you being a mommy myself. He is truly a beautiful baby boy! It's so hard that on this earth we must go through hard times, but our Father in Heaven is here for us! He loves you and your family! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! Little Bridger is in such a safe place! Our Savior's arms!
Allison I am so sorry for your loss. We are in your ward and I'm not sure you remember us, but if you need anything at all just let us know. You are the definition of strenth and a hero to me. I don't know how any mommy could go through this but you see the positive through it all. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
I'm so glad to see and hear about the out pouring of love. It's so good to know you are all being well taken care of.
Thank you for posting about your little one. My prayers are with you.
Post a Comment