CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our first "real" family pictures

Although we have had many family pictures taken together these were our first pictures that were planned and outfit coordinated. It went pretty well other than Carter has been sick so he was kind of fussy. We got them taken at Beus Pond and my mom was our photographer. (Thanks mom!) There were also about a million other people there getting their pictures taken too. When we first pulled up there were tons of cars on the street and I was wondering what was going on. The cars belonged to all the people getting their pictures done! I had no idea it was such a popular park for family pictures. Now I know. Anyway, here are a couple of my favorites...






This post never got published so I am squeezing it in for record keeping... :)


Today (October 8th) is mine and Mark's 3rd year anniversary! I can hardly believe it myself. We actually had our first date on October 23, 2004 so it has almost been 4 years exactly of knowing each other. Mark did something really fun this morning... he wrote a nice note and drew our family on our window with chalk paint. What a nice surprise when I opened the drapes!

I surprised Mark with dinner at Snowbasin. I had Rob (who was also working at Flying J at the time) call and "ask Mark to cover for him that night.." So he thought he was going to have to work but then Rob and I showed up and I took him to dinner and Rob stayed and worked! Mark sure was surprised! The dinner was an all you can eat seafood buffet. Dinner was served at the lodge on top of the mountain so we road the gondola to the top. It was sunset and fall time so the view was incredible. We had a great time.














These past three years have taught me a lot! Mark is a great husband and I love him very much. We works really hard to provide for us and helps fulfill my dream of being a stay at home mom. Thanks Mark! I love you so much!


8 comments:

Wright Family said...

YOur pictures are so cute. That place is popular I took a set a bridals there. Its a cute Place. YOur mom Did a good Job. Does she do Photography?

Janeen said...

They turned out great! You have such a cute little family! Beus pond is a great place....we actually did our family pictures there last year too!

Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

Hey You! I'm glad you guys are back! Sounds like you had a blast!We will have to get together! Your family pictures are so cute...love them!

Unknown said...

I LOVE them! You guys are so dang cute. What a pretty place to take pictures too.

Natasha said...

Such cute pictures!

Bethany said...

Way cute Alison! That is a gorgeous place, no wonder there were a million people there ")

Rodarte Family said...

What a cute little family! I love Carter's vest; he looks adorable. Your mom is a great photographer : )

carieannem said...

The pics are great! Who knew my aunt was such a good photographer?!