CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our cute little pumpkin

We went to the pumpkin patch at Carlos' fruit stand this last Friday. I love going there to get our pumpkins because that is where we always went when I was a kid. It brings back good memories. They have it decorated really cute (for pictures of course) and they have a great selection of pumpkins. I got some of the cutest pictures of Carter.




















12 comments:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I love all the pictures. I didn't know they had all those cute places to take pictures there, I might have to go there instead of my normal place.

Unknown said...

ps. you checked my website for all your pictures right? I am gonna call you today to see what you want :)

Janeen said...

Allison- those turned out great. He is adorable! And I love the new look of your blog. Did you build it? You're in to digitial scrapboking aren't you?

Angie said...

Cute pics! I miss that cute pumpkin patch, we took P and K there. I haven't found anything like that here yet.

Wright Family said...

Oh my gosh what cute pictures..

Bethany said...

Those are some adorable pictures!

carieannem said...

Too cute!

Jeff and Erin said...

Those pictures are so stinking cute! i love this time of year so much and what fun memories you are making with carter :) Hope all is well with you guys!

The Johnson's said...

Holy Crap make another baby cuz you have THE cutest kid ever and I just want to see more! ha ha I can't wait to go the pumpkin patch now

Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

Hey you! Love the pumpkin patch pictures and I love to look at your blog, your so creative and fun! Hope to see you soon!

Wright Photography said...

Thanks, on the picture comments. They did turn out cute. I was happy. I love Taking baby L's pictures It was so cute she would just fall asleep.

Natasha said...

Such a cutie! He looks so much like Mark.