To those of you who don't already know, check out Carter's shirt....
We found out in October that we are expecting our second little bundle of joy in June. No, we were not trying but we are still really excited. Carter and his sibling (I think it is a boy) will be 2 years and 4 months apart. Everyone says that is the perfect distance in age but I would have preferred just a little bit longer. I guess Heavenly Father knows I can handle it!
The way I told Mark I was pregnant was by having Carter wear the shirt in the above picture. He wasn't very observant that day and I finally had to hint at how cute Carter's shirt was. Mark kept saying, "Shut up! Are you serious?" He had been wanting to try a lot sooner than I had. So he was really excited. We also told my parents about the pregnancy by having Carter wear the same shirt. Mark's family all found out on their own somehow but he told them on Thanksgiving.
The pregnancy has been pretty good. I am around 14 weeks and getting past the 1st trimester was the biggest hurdle. I learned from my pregnancy with Carter to keep a little bit of food in my stomach at all times to prevent the sickness from getting worse. I am finally starting to feel like myself again (only chubbier). It has been nice to have Carter this time around because it helps keep my mind busy so that I am not focused on the pregnancy every second of the day. We will most likely find out what we are having on December 23rd. So tune in to find out!






14 comments:
Yay, I am so happy for you guys! That is really exciting! What a fun Surprise!
WE are very excited for you. Congratulations! You are a great mom, Carter and Baby are very blessed to have you in their lives.
WAHOOO!!! Congrats :) I am so excited, you guys needed to have more kids cause they are dang cute! Can't wait to find out what you are having. Hope you are feeling better and that you guys have a great Christmas!
YAAAY! I'm super excited for you guys! You're just the cutest mom anyways, so #2 will be an adventure! My guess is a little girl!
Congrats cuz!
That is really exciting. Even though they seem really close, Carter will grow up a lot in the next months you are pregnant. I think you will be amazed at how fun 2 siblings 2 years apart can be!
Congrats!!!
Awesome! I am so excited for you. The 23rd is coming up!
So exciting, congrats! Can't wait to find out what your having!
WAHOOOO!!! That is awesome. Way excited for you guys. If you need anything let me know, happy to help!
That is so exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations... We are really excited for you. Hope for a girl... my boys are 2 1/2 yrs apart and I thought I would die. LOL...
Congrats! That is so exciting. I think that is perfect timing in between the two. Let us know as soon as you know what it is!
How am I supposed to believe you after that April Fools trick?! JK Ha Ha That was a good one!
Anyway, congrats! Crazy you weren't even trying.
oh wow! congrats alison! how exciting :0) i am so happy for you. good luck and keep us all posted!
Post a Comment