CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Black Island Farms

We have tried to make going to Black Island Farms a tradition with the Johnsons and the Rodartes. But boy is it hard to match up schedules! Tim had to work and Mark had to leave early but we were mostly all there. The kids loved it like usual. Carter wouldn't give the kiddie corral area any attention because all he was interested in was getting over to the BIG slides. After they did all the stuff in the courtyard we went on a hayride and we picked pumpkins right out of the patch. I hadn't done that since elementary school. It was pretty cold by then so I was happy when we got back! We love having such great friends and are sad we don't get to spend as much time with the Johnsons but that is just the way life goes..







Renee and Bailee joined us this year!

Isn't this picture awesome?



Which one should I pick? (We were the last ones back on the wagon)

No comments: