We had a pretty warm fall this year. It seemed like it was never going to cool down. It was kind of nice though. Well, I bought some flower bulbs to plant in our yard (for my first time) and just kept procrastinating planting them. One day it looked like it was finally going to start cooling down and turn into fall and winter. I decided I better plant my bulbs! It was quite cold. The coldest day we had had so far in fact. I bundled Carter up and went out to plant. I gave Carter a bucket and told him to collect leaves. It kept him busy for a long time! He eventually came and helped me by putting the bulb in the hole once I had dug it. It is a good thing he was such a good helper because it started to snow and I was tired of doing yard work in the cold!
I thought he looked so cute in his Mickey hat...
No comments:
Post a Comment