CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

November

I surprised Mark and Carter one night and took them to Disney on Ice! Mark said it was his favorite date EVER! ;)  We got front row tickets, which are technically the 2nd row since floor seats are on the front, but we still couldn't complain. Carter loved it until the end he got a little bored. When I was little my brothers, mom, and I all won tickets on different occasions from the big coloring contest they used to have in the Standard Examiner. So, it was fun to go again because I hadn't been since then.



 This is Carter playing on the night of Utah's big "blizzard" which ended up being nothing more than a regular snowstorm. I had the candles and flashlights ready to go but the power never even flickered.

 Carter loved building towers, mainly to knock them over! 
He could hardly contain himself long enough for me to take this picture.
He also loved putting "decorations" on the tree. 
He really would get so excited and was happy being a little helper. It was so cute.

Thanksgiving...

I guess I didn't get any pictures of Thanksgiving.. We had a nice relaxing day at home and then went over to my parent's house for Thanksgiving Dinner. They always have everything set up so nice. After dinner we hung out and I prepared for Black Friday shopping. It actually started THAT NIGHT! My parents watched Carter and Mark actually went to (although we were only together for part of it). It is really fun but then the next day I think, "Really? Is it worth it?" But I know that next year I will be going again!

No comments: