I really love this one.
| This was at my parent's Ward Halloween Carnival.. He is showing me his Lion. He loved playing All of the games. But really, what else is new? He LOVES playing games! |
| We went trick or treating in Riverdale City with cousins one day.. |
| Carter loved this hat! He was so willing to get a picture in front of the tractor too! |
Our front porch and all our pumpkins
I was a pregnant skeleton (How does that work?)
It took Carter a second to get used to his scary dad.
These people go ALL OUT for Halloween and Carter just loved their house and pointed to everything!
At the Ward Trunk or Treat
Hanging out with his buddy Ethan.
We took some pumpkins up for Bridger too.
We lit them, and once we got down to the road you could still see them shining. It was really neat. It was like Bridger was saying, "Thanks! I love them!"






1 comment:
So cute Alison! Carter is adorable!
Post a Comment