CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Paige's 1st Pageant!

I decided to enter Paige into her 1st Beauty Pageant. My friend Judy does them all of the time with her little girl and as an added bonus she got a referral bonus if I signed up. The pageant was a Halloween themed pageant. One thing I liked about this particular pageant was that it is all natural. Meaning, no make up allowed. Also, no inappropriate or immodest clothes. I submitted Paige's Halloween pictures that Kelley Howe took of her and she ended up winning CoverModel! Judy told me that that is the highest title you can win! I was pretty excited. Paige still modeled her costume and formal wear and received another BumbleBee trophy. She got a taller trophy and sash for winning CoverModel, plus her picture was on the front of the program and she had a separate page in the program that talked about her! It was a lot of fun, but also kind of stressful. It is hard to work around a baby's sleep schedule, and eating schedule, etc. I was sweaty and exhausted when it was over. Luckily, my mom and Cindy had come to help me!

See... she LOVED it!

Judy and her little pumpkin princess!

Again, Paige loved the attention!


Definitely CoverModel material don't you think?!


Front of the program

No comments: