I wanted to explain this picture. This is how Paige drinks her bottles. She lays down either in her crib or her carseat and I prop up her bottle with a blanket. I may have mentioned this before but if there is one word that describes Paige (besides sweetheart) it is BUSY! She is the busiest little thing I know and that is why she drinks her bottles secluded. If I try to hold her while she is drinking her bottle she gets too distracted and pulls her bottle in and out of her mouth which results in a big mess. It is kind of nice for the fact that I don't have to sit in one place and wait for her to get done eating, but at the same time I want to feed my baby! I am kind of sad that I can't sit and rock her and feed her her bottle. She isn't very cuddly because she has to know what is going on around her at all times. It is such a change from Carter who still snuggles with me anytime and was so easygoing.
Recipe of Ultimate Net crepe
5 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment