I am now 36 weeks... I have been going into the doctor twice a week for a couple of weeks now. At one appointment I get a NST (Non-Stress Test) and the next appointment I see my doctor and get another NST. So, two NSTs a week. It has helped calm my nerves a little bit, but it is still hard because it doesn't take much time at all for something to happen.
My doctor says that our baby girl is looking great! She recently performed her best ever on a recent NST and she is measuring about a week ahead (nice & healthy!). At my 36 week check-up (yesterday) I was 3cm dilated and 70% effaced. She is head down and her head has been low pretty much the entire pregnancy. If I have not gone into labor on my own my doctor plans to induce me a week early. So, here is hoping that she comes early!
Recipe of Ultimate Net crepe
5 years ago






3 comments:
you're getting so close. I can't wait to see pictures of your little princess!
Yay! Glad to hear all it well. Good luck and hopefully you don't have much longer before she is here!
Yeah! It's almost here! Everthing will go just great!!
Post a Comment