We started out riding the train. Carter loved riding in the little train. It is funny because whenever he does something a "big boy" would do he gets this look on his face "like he is so proud," and he looks so serious. It makes me and Mark laugh every time!
We also rode in the canoes. Carter would have liked it better if he didn't have to wear the life preserver. Sorry bud, safety first! We raced canoes against the Johnson's and TOTALLY kicked their butt! (ha ha) After the canoes we went and got some homemade rootbeer and checked out the different Pioneer skills booths. They were shearing a sheep, carving wood, making candles, displaying guns, making flower wreaths, and all kinds of fun things.
After going to the Fort we went to Roosters and had lunch. It was yummy, as usual. The best part was that Carter was pretty good during lunch so we were able to enjoy ourselves.
Here are some (a lot) of pics from our day:
Carter in his get-up before we left
Such a big boy...
Chance had fun riding the train too.






8 comments:
Too cute! Hopefully one day I'll make it back to Utah and I can meet the little guy, though by then he'll probably be a big guy. : )
Alison you are such a good mom. You guys are always doing something fun. Carter looks so cute in his cowboy clothes.
How fun! Thanks for sharing!
All I can say is.... HA HA HA! I knew you were a sore loser, but I never thought you would take it this far!! You should be thankful my V12 motor didn't submerge your conoe! Next time we won't take it so easy on you...lol!
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time.
Yee HAW ...what Pioneer's you guy's are!! Fun Times
What an adorable lil cowboy! Looks like ya'll had a fun day!
This looks like so much fun! What a fun way to spend the holidays rather then sitting on your behind and watch a parade. I'm all about getting to do stuff. Maybe we will do this next year.
Post a Comment