I had my target ultrasound about a week ago and it went really well. We got some 4D pics of our little baby and the ultrasound tech said everything is looking great! I feel so grateful that he is strong and healthy. I also loved seeing the pictures of him. I think that the baby looks just like Carter. So we will see in a few short months if that is true or not. I wanted to post the ultrasound pics but I had to take a picture of them to do it. So hopefully they are clear enough.
The Carter look-alike picture (above)
His hands are up by his face
A good shot of his arm and hand
It's a boy! This is looking up in between his legs. You can see his "boy part" and the umbilical cord.
Here is one of his feet!
Here is my first belly picture. (I have been a slacker) I am 24 weeks.
And here is one of me and my little buddy.
4 comments:
You look great! Keep the belly pics coming.
I'll be in UT July 10-19, going to Lake Powell from 14th to 18th, but planned on making the family rounds July 10-13. We'll figure out logistics as it gets closer. Maybe all the Mellies can meet for dinner.
I'd love to see you guys when you're in Baltimore! I have plenty of space at my house too if you guys want to stay with me (4 beds 2 baths).
I just love ultasound pics. When we got ours done with Rowan I was just in awe at this amazing little human growing inside of me, and there he was on screen for me to see! It is such a cool thing. You look great! Hope you are feeling well.
Crazy you can really tell he looks like his big brother!
Fun Valentines weekend! A limo?! Lucky!
I love the Mickey Mouse snowman idea!
YAY!
boy boy BOY!
{give some of that testosterone my way, will ya? i need it for the next baby. . . like, five years from now! ha!}
what a cutie. . . he does look like his brother!
how funny :)
so that means he will be handsome and adorable! :)
congrats again dear!
Post a Comment