The next day we went to lunch with Mark's dad and stepmom. Later that night we went on a surprise date that I had arranged with our friends. We rented a superstretch limo and went to dinner at Rickenbackers. Everyone kept saying that it felt like we were going to the prom. The songs that were playing in the limo were older ones, and we were all dressed up. Dinner was so good. I highly recommend Rickenbackers. Mark and I both had the Prime Rib which was awesome. We also enjoyed being with all of our friends without kids!
Sunday was actually Valentines Day. We went to church and then later went over for dessert at my parents house. My dad always makes a Cherry Chip Cake for Valentines. We just relaxed and enjoyed the night. What a great weekend!
Steph's ENTIRE crab dinner.
Carter has been getting so independent lately. He kept getting mad at Mark for holding onto him in the pool.
Don't mind my sleepiness... Grandma & Grandpa spoiled him with treats and the movie Pinocchio. His cute Valentine socks were from Grandma & Grandpa Elliott.
Of course we got spoiled too!






No comments:
Post a Comment