Yes! It's official! Carter is going to have a little BROTHER! We are so excited! The little guy is going to fit perfectly into our family. The doctor said everything is looking great and he gave me an official due date of June 11th. I can't believe I am already 20 weeks and half way done!
Even though we already have boy stuff my mom and I couldn't help but go shopping! We got some really cute outfits which will be perfect for our summer baby. We don't have any names picked out yet and probably won't until he is born. We like to see what the baby looks like then pick out their name.
I am so glad that I can start planning and getting things ready! I knew it was a little boy all along but it is so nice to know "officially." Yeah!
Recipe of Ultimate Net crepe
5 years ago






8 comments:
I'm excited for you guys!
When I finally get around to having kids I want to do the same thing- name them after they're born and you see them. Some cultures even wait a week to name the kid!
yeah! That is so exciting!!! congrats. I know he is gonna be a cutie just like carter :)
Wow Allison congrats! How exciting two boys. They will have so much fun together! I am so happy for you!
yeah...another cute little BOY
very cool. Pregnancies always seem to go by so fast- especially when you are not the one who is pregnant! But I do hear 2nd pregnancies seem to go by fast because you already have 1 kid to keep you busy and distracted. Good luck.
Congrats! that'll be fun to have two little boys!
I am so happy for the two of you! Congrats!
Post a Comment