I don't have too much to post about for our New Years celebration but I wanted to document it anyway. On New Years Eve my parents came over and my dad brought his famous 7 layer dip that he makes every New Years. He makes it all from scratch and I just love it. So we snacked, relaxed, and basically let Carter entertain us. At midnight we watched the ball drop at Times Square and then Mark busted out the sparkling cider. We all had some and did "cheers." Carter loved giving "cheers" to everyone and kept doing it over and over. Yes, he was up until 12:30 with us. He is our little night owl.
On New Years Day Mark and I took Carter to the Clearfield Aquatic Center. The water was pretty cold and took a while to get used to. Carter's lips were blue and he was shaking but he still loved it. One of his favorite things right now is slides. He loved going down the great big yellow slide. Afterward we got some Chinese Food and had a nice relaxing day. I can't believe it is already 2010! My main resolution this year is to go to the temple more often. Hopefully once a month.






1 comment:
I LOVE that aqautic center...I wish they had a pool up here :( They are all outdoors and it is like -12 degress outside! Can't wait to find out what you are having. Oh- and I will send that copyright form right now...I keep forget. SO SORRY!
Post a Comment