Carter's first haircut (1/2/09). Grandma Tammy did such a good job!
Isn't he cute? :)
All tuckered out... this is how I found him sleeping the other day. Poor little guy. Flexible though - he must get that from the Jenkins side.
Another one of his girl buddies - Gracie. This pic cracks me up! Gracie stole Carter's binkie and it looks like he yelling at her for taking it. The expression on her face is like, "What?! I just wanted a binkie." (Don't worry Steph I took it away from her)
Last but not least... I had so much fun grocery shopping earlier tonight! Everything in the picture below I got for free. Yah, some of it probably isn't going to get used right away but when it's free I'll take it! The deodorant and nail clippers cost about $.44 after coupons but since I made about $.35 each from the Tucks wipes and $.03 each from the lotions and shampoo it evened out to free plus a little bit extra. Since I haven't had a computer I wasn't able to do any price matching so I just went through my coupons and clipped what I needed, and also what I thought I could get pretty cheap. The subtotal on my receipt for my total trip was $123.65. After coupons it was $90.45! I felt pretty good about that considering it is exclusively coupons and no price matching. I was also happy that I got a ton of stuff that I NEEDED and a Valentines Day present for Carter included with that total.






7 comments:
Oh my gosh! You are amazing with the grocery shpping....I can;t believe it! Carter is getting so big and just as cute as ever. I remember Mckay's first haircut...the time goes by SO quick!
ps. I don't know how you do it without a computer either. I totally feel like if I didn't have my computer I wouldn't be connected to the outside world and would go CRAZY. haha.
Wow! I really need to learn the coupon deals. That's amazing!
Wow, I am SO impressed with your grocery shopping skills. I haven't quite caught on to 'pinching your pennies' (I'm a little slow), so we need to get together so you pass along your skill!
I love that Carter and Gracie play so well together. It's so nice that she has a friend ; )
Love all the cute pictures of Carter. He is such a cutie. I also noticed Savannah in your pictures. I used to dance with her. What is she up to? Do you have her email so I can email her?
I am so glad you found us! YEA!!! And your little boy is SOOOO dang cute!!!! He is a pretty good mixture of the two of you, but I can see Mark in him for sure. So fun! Love the blonde hair, the smile and the laugh. Glad things are going well! Keep blogging and keeping in touch!
Love Laura
That is a way good deal.. I keep thinking that I am going to get better at doing the whole coupon thing but never do. Cute pictures of Carter! That is so fun your mom got to do his first hair cut:)
Hey Alison cute pictures! I love looking at your blog. I just started one. It is jedandshan.blogspot.com Just wanted to let you know.
Post a Comment