CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Do I know my husband?

What a cute picture of my hubby.
This was a fun tag from Heather. I enjoyed realizing that I know almost everything there is to know about my husband :) Consider yourself tagged if you read this!

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Survivorman

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Green beans

4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order?
Water, Root Beer, or Flavored Lemonade

5. Where did he go to high school?
Stockdale High in Bakersfield, CA

6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 or 10 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Knives, Guns, or rocks (Rocks? Yes. A little rock from someplace we visit or have a special memory at)

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
I would say roast beef or philly steak

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Steak & Potatoes

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Peanut Butter Captain Crunch

11. What would he never wear?
A Speedo

12. What is his favorite sports team?
St. Louis Rams. Or whatever team is beating the Cowboys :)

13. Who did he vote for?
Obama

14. Who is his best friend?
I would say Chad Ferguson when he was younger and these days I would say me.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Stay up late blogging. :) Eat cake. lol

16. What is his heritage?
Dutch/English?

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday - What kind is it?
No cake. I am the cake person in our relationship. He would probably love a cheesecake though.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Does chasing girls count? lol

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Computer stuff (designing logos, playing RCT, creating spreadsheets, Facebooking)

20. What is one unique talent he has?
Mark is talented in so many different areas... One of my favorite things that attracted me to him when we were dating was his artistic side. He has painted several murals including kid's rooms, Carter's nursery, and some murals for YMCA in St. Louis.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

This is a cute post. I probably should do it to. :)