CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carter - 8 Months Old

4 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

What a cute kid, and I love that his costume. He makes a pretty cute monkey! (you can never have too many pics of your kiddo!)

Wright Family said...

So cute.. maybe one day i can take your pictures My prices are pretty good. But i love these of carter he is so CUTE... My little guy he knows how to pose himself i dont even have to do it anymore its so nice.

Unknown said...

I love that you love getting lots of pictures taken of carter. Some people never get pictures of their kids and I just think it is so great you are on the ball :)

ps. I would LOVE to go swimming with you guys...let me know.

Rodarte Family said...

He is seriously adorable : )