CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Disneyland 2008

2 comments:

Wright Family said...

Yeah im the first one to comment on your disneyland trip ive been watching to see when you posted a blog about it. Way cute pictures so was disneyland decorated way cute. Like we saw on the tv? Im glad you had fun. Im so Jelous I would love to go again. We told our daughter we could go when she turns 8 old enough for her to know whats going on. Then buddy will be 6 and the baby will be 2. So im excited so does his family live there in Cali? So you probably have a season pass to disneyland. Well, Im glad you had fun.. We have to get together sometime. Before the CARRIE UNDERWOOD Concert I cant wait im so excited..

Natasha said...

I love all the Disney pcitures! It looks like you guys had a blast. Makes me want to go to Disneyland real bad.