Look at that cute little stinker! Such a big girl... I have a sad story about Paige and her crib. So, one day Mark and I were trying to get the house cleaned up because we had some company coming over. Mark was holding Paige while I was in the laundry room. I was pretty distracted with what I was doing. I could hear Paige crying but assumed she was with Mark crying or that he had put her in her crib and was letting her cry it out for a minute. Carter kept trying to tell me something so finally I said, "what?" He told me that Paige was out of her crib. Next thing I know Paige is crawling around the corner with her little head down, crying. Saddest. Thing. Ever!! She had fallen out of her crib! I hurried and swooped her up into my arms and asked Mark if he had in fact put her in her crib, which he had. I checked her out all over and she seemed fine. She stopped crying reasonably quick too. I felt so bad though. Mark lowered her crib that day and we have had no more incidents.
Carter NEVER fell out of his crib once. He was in his crib until he was almost three. He liked it, and he never even attempted to climb out. I think it just goes to show the difference in their personalities. She seems to be very ambitious and has no fear. I just hope that personality trait doesn't get her hurt in the future. I don't know if I can handle it! I hate seeing my kids hurt!
Recipe of Ultimate Net crepe
5 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment