I had SO much fun decorating Paige's room! It kind of got left until last minute - not by my choice. We had had some water damage in that room so we had to wait for that to get fixed. Once it was fixed my amazing and awesome friend Amanda Johnson came and helped me paint it the perfect shade of pink. I had several other people help me too. I fell in love with Paige's crib bedding from Walmart for a whopping $50! I loved it and the price matched. My friend Jackie recovered my glider for me, and my friend Renee made a cute wall hanging, and my friend Judy had the cutest car seat cover made for me. My mom also helped by buying Paige a cute changing table and several decorations. She and I also had a blast buying millions of girly clothes, hair bows, and accessories! Several other people also gave her cute things so if you are reading this and you are one of those people.. Thank You!
Ready to pop. About 37 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment