CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bridger's 1st Birthday (May 17, 2011)

Paige was 15 days old on Bridger's birthday. I wrote more about it on his blog. Even though it was a physical and emotional rollercoaster having a back to back pregnancy, I am so glad that Paige was here before Bridger's birthday. Like I have said before, her presence helps ease the pain. It was a cold, rainy day (May 17th). We met at his grave and had a balloon release then went back to our house for cake and ice cream. Jessica left that cute money for him. Colby surprised us with a cake and balloons for him. We let Carter dig into the "smash cake" since Bridger didn't get to. 



 My very thoughtful friend brought me those flowers



 This is the shirt that Carter wore on the day I told Mark and my family I was pregnant with Bridger.


 Paige loves her big brother


1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a fun, sweet birthday party you had!