CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One last girls night...

Before Amanda moved we wanted to do one more girls night as "neighbors." So Steph, Amanda, and I went to a benefit concert for a girl named Natalie Jolley. She had a terminal form of cancer. The concert was to raise money for Natalie's last wish. Not only did I want to support Natalie but I also wanted to see Brooke White - who was performing. Unfortunately Natalie passed away a week after the concert. How neat was it that she got to see all of those people come and support her? I am glad she is not living in pain anymore.

Before we went to the concert we went to dinner at Wingers. Yum! We enjoyed great conversation (as always) and then took our asphalt pie to the concert. The concert was at Barker Park in North Ogden, which is beautiful! I love it there! The weather was kind of windy, but still nice until later on it started to rain. I think Brooke performed about 3 songs. I wish I could have heard more! Before the concert started we had fun being girls and being crazy! I love these two girls... they will be my friends for life. 












Brooke White (was in top five of American Idol a couple of seasons ago)

Under the blanket as it was pouring rain..

This "ended" up being our view... Nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! That was so much fun! What a great way to say good-bye to being next door neighbors, but NEVER goodbye to our friendship! WE ARE BFF'S! LOL