Everyone has said it already but the pictures you took are awesome. I love the reaction all the kids had when they hit the water. You are so inventive.
You really captured those moments perfectly. It was good meeting you in walmart the other day. Hope you don't mind me reading your blog every now and then.
Looks like a blast! I love Carter in just a swim diap! Those "trying to get a family picture" 4th of July pics are too funny! Bridger grave looked so cute! You've got to tell me how you're family has the hook ups for traveling so much! I'm jealous!
9 comments:
Love LOve LOVE those pictures. So cute!
Those are some SWEET pictures. I love all their faces!
LOVE THEM!
Everyone has said it already but the pictures you took are awesome. I love the reaction all the kids had when they hit the water. You are so inventive.
You really captured those moments perfectly. It was good meeting you in walmart the other day. Hope you don't mind me reading your blog every now and then.
It does not get any better than that!!! So fun!
Looks like a blast! I love Carter in just a swim diap!
Those "trying to get a family picture" 4th of July pics are too funny!
Bridger grave looked so cute!
You've got to tell me how you're family has the hook ups for traveling so much! I'm jealous!
Great pictures!!! I LOVE them! You really captured their little personalities :)
that's awesome. love those expressions.
Post a Comment