Swimming
Watching shows
Watching Drew graduate from High School (boring...)
just kidding Drew!
Playing in the gutter (every kid's dream right?)
Eating cookies
Going Fishing!
Carter's first fish!
Mom even caught one!
It's been about 15 years since the last one!
It's been about 15 years since the last one!
Throwing rocks
Visiting Bridger
Memorial Day
Visiting Liberty Park and Tracy Aviary for Uncle Drew's 18th Birthday
Carter loved the ferris wheel and said Woah! every time they went around
And Carter is just busy being cute! I love spending my days with him. He is so smart, and cute, and funny! This may sound weird but he is one of my best friends. He shows me he loves and cares about me all day by giving me hugs, squeezes, and kisses. We have so much fun together. I am so blessed to be his mommy.
I love you Carter!
One last thing... I wanted to write down how cute it is that Carter calls himself Cartee. If we are playing with him he will say, "No, it's Cartee's turn." Or something to that effect. He is quite the talker and doing really well. He is at the age that pretty much everything he says is cute. Some of my favorite things that Carter says besides Cartee are when he says, chocolate, cereals, screwdriver, heavy, change my bum real quick?, watch a show?, OK!, and Uh Oh Mama!






5 comments:
Looks like you guys have been busy. Carter is a little chatterbox lately. Keep writing down all those cute things he says....the list will just keep getting bigger.
He really is talking so much, such a sweet voice too. I am glad that you are remembering your sweet little Bridger and keeping yourself busy getting back to a routine. I really would love to hang out more with you guys!
Oh and by the way, when I told Jeff you and Mark were going to Disneyland next week he says to me " UH! why don't they wait 2 weeks and go with us?!" It was funny " ) Disney is a perfect little trip for you guys, especially with the Johnsons there " )
I love your new pictures. Carter is one of the cutest boys I have seen. He is so fun to watch. I love reading about your many adventures with, thanks for letting us enjoy him too.
Allison its Amy West will you email me your email address. mine is Amymwest10@gmail.com. Thanks
Cute stories of Carter! Glad you guys have been getting out and doing fun things!
Post a Comment