Me and Carter with my flowers and balloon
My pride and joy! He also gave me that yellow flower, that he got in nursery.
Grandma tried to teach Carter how to golf...
Mark making us his specialty drinks!
Us with my mom and the planter we got her.
My mom surprised me with an EARLY birthday present (My birthday is June 17th)
This is what it was! Yeah! I have been wanting/needing a new camera. Mine is worn out! I love these Canon Powershot cameras. They take the best pictures for being such a small pocket size camera. Plus, I wanted something before our baby is born and that is why she gave it to me early. Mom's know best right? I also LOVE that it is pink! Thanks Mom and Dad!
Also, since it was Mother's Day, Mom surprised us with some presents for the baby! She called it a "mini baby shower."
He got so many things! Cute outfits, a super cute diaper bag, binkies, hand mittens, bottles, a receiving blanket, formula dispenser, socks, bottle bag, medicine dispensers, and diaper bag toys!
We also wish Robin a Happy Mother's Day! We hope you start feeling better, and can't wait to see you soon! Mark had some flowers delivered to Robin that were in a cute little teacup and saucer. They had "Robin" written all over them!
I am so grateful for the Mother's Day holiday... It really gives me a chance to reflect on how lucky I am to be a mom. And I am so lucky to have such an awesome little boy, and another one on the way! Being a mom has been the hardest but most rewarding job I have ever had. I wouldn't give it up for anything. I am thankful to my mom for teaching me all the things she did about how to be a good mom and I love her very much. Love you Mom! I am also so grateful for my mother in law who has been such a great example and also taught me a lot. Love you Robin! Both my mom and Robin have been such great grandmas to my little Carter and that makes me so happy. Thanks again to both of you for all that you have done, and continue to do for us. You are the best moms ever!








No comments:
Post a Comment