CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Discovery Day with Grandma!

During the month of April the Discovery Gateway had a deal going on where you could get in for $5.00 instead of the regular $8.50. So I really wanted to take Carter because he loves that place, but I really don't have the energy to take him someplace like that by myself right now. So, we invited Grandma Tammy to come with and she happily said yes! He probably could have stayed at the ball station the whole time... trying to get him to move from station to station was often quite a task. I loved watching him discover new things and watch his little mind work. The pictures show how our day went...



So many balls!!!










Eggies!



I love that he is running in this one... he did a lot of running

Pushing around his one little tomato..

Back to the balls...

What a nice grandma...

He kept yelling "game!" and clapping for himself at this station

Drummin'

This was at the food court afterwards... he kept saying, "Coins mama? Coins?"

And this is the CUTE dinosaur Grandma bought him at Discovery Gateway. The next two pictures are my attempts to get a picture of him with it in his dinosaur pajamas. Of course he wouldn't hold it! Little Stinker!

At least HE looks cute...


Thanks for coming with us Mom/Grandma! We had a fun day!

No comments: