CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Carter-isms




I have so many things that I have wanted to write down about Carter but this past month has been absolutely crazy! So, I am going to do it now before I forget!



  • The other day I was out pulling weeds and raking bark in our front yard. Carter came over and started raking. He was doing a pretty good job of it too! All of sudden he yells, "Kids! Snacktime!" It was so cute! He did it again later too. Not sure where he got that from!




  • Tonight at dinner Mark told Carter to sit down. Carter didn't sit down so Mark started counting to 3. When he got to the number 3 Carter said, "4." Now how can you get mad at that?! Mark and I just started laughing. 




  • One of the cute things Carter is doing right now is he says something like "snack?" for example. So we say, "You want a snack?" Then he instantly says "OK!!!" He says it high pitched and so cute. It's like he already knows how to work us. He mentions it, then we ask what he said to make sure we understood him right, and says OK! like it was our idea all along. 




  • I would say that Sunday night is when he officially discovered his "pee-pee." He was in the bathtub and he noticed it and wouldn't stop talking about it or occasionally poking it. He kept saying "pee-pee, pee-pee, pee-pee." I guess he IS a boy though...  :)




  • Carter has this little lap top toy that he got for his birthday. When you push the heart button it says, "This is a heart, and a heart beats with love." Whenever I am playing with that toy with him and he pushes that button he turns around and gives me a hug then goes back to playing. Guess which toy is my favorite one to play with him?




  • One night we were playing a slide game on the computer. All of a sudden Carter turns around and says, "wuv you" and gives me a kiss... on the lips of course. It was definitely one of those moments that made everything hard about being a mom worth it. 



I sure do love my Carter! I am getting excited to have one more to love too. I am anticipating about 5 more weeks until our newest little guy is here. I just love being a mom!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, your Vegas trip looked like tons of fun! Next time come to Texas...it is warm here too! (:
Carter sure is a cutie! Good luck with the next one coming, you are such a great mom!

Amanda said...

So fun! Glad you guys got to go to Vegas too. What a great trip to take before the new baby.