We had a great Thanksgiving this year! It was our turn to have Thanksgiving with Mark's family, and because our house has the biggest open space for everyone "I" volunteered to have it at our house. It sounded ok until it started getting closer and closer. Part of what made it kind of stressful to plan was that Mark and I went to the Transiberian Orchestra concert in Salt Lake the night before. My awesome cousins who live in Salt Lake watched Carter for us and then we slept over at their house. We got home around noon, and dinner was at 3:00. That left just enough time to make my food and clean up a little bit. Once the day came and the stress of planning for it was over it was great. All of the food turned out awesome and everyone had a great time. After dinner we all just hung out. The boys went out and had a little turkey bowl and us girls started going over the black Friday ads. I ended up going to Walmart at 12:00am to get something for Carter and a few other things. My dad watched Carter so that Mark could join me at 3:30 to help out. He ended up hooking himself up with a couple of things too! After Walmart I hurried to KMart to get another toy for Carter. I almost didn't get it, but with some persistence I got one! After KMart I was so tired (it was around 6:30am) and I went to my parent's house to sleep so that I could get Carter when I woke up. I have always loved black Friday but I feel as if its getting less and less fun...
No comments:
Post a Comment