skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Still not sure...
I had my doctors appointment yesterday and I am far enough along that we could have found out what we are having, but the little babe had its legs crossed! I am so bummed out because I was spoiled and found out with Carter at 15 weeks. Now I have to wait another four weeks... I am so impatient. He stopped on one screenshot and said it could be a boy, but it wasn't enough to confirm it. I have thought it was a boy all along. It would just be nice to have it confirmed so I can start planning!
2 comments:
HOLY CRAP!!!
two bundles, huh?
welcome to the club!
it's fun to have your kids two years apart. . . and "people" are right. . . having them close can make SOME things easier. . . but it is challenging hon. . . i can't lie to you about that.
but once again. . . you are right. . . Heavenly Father throws us what we can handle. . . and YOU CAN HANDLE THIS. . . just take it a day at a time. heck, soon you won't know the difference!
we are SO excited for you guys and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
love you ;)
p.s. i think it is hilarious that you "didn't plan" the pregnancy so soon. . . sounds JUST like me!!! HA HA HA :)
oh, and. . . i hope it's a girl! ;)
but. . . i am biased on that point!!!
Congrats on the new baby! That's awesome!
Post a Comment