Most of my day today was spent finding sponsors for the race. I got passes to Flo-rider & I-rock, A $50 gift certificate & free foot analysis to Peak Performance, some free fliers from Kinkos, & 100 no studio fee coupons from Color Me Mine. Color Me Mine also offered to let Maryn come into their studio and make anything she wants! Color Me Mine is a ceramic studio where you pick out what you want to paint, paint it, and then they will fire it for you! Awesome little place on 25th St.
I guess all of that searching for sponsors got my creative juices flowing. Plus, I also found a SUPER CUTE digi scrapping website called www.ettesandcompany.com. They have THE cutest stuff! It is my new fave by far! I'm still not a pro at Photoshop or My Memories Suite, but I did come up with this little number which I think is pretty cute! It is a free kit from ScrapWow.






3 comments:
Way to go on the scrapbook page; I think it turned out great! Digi-scrapping with Photoshop is a little overwhelming to me, so kudos to you. And good luck with your race preparations.
hey! what a great thing you are doing to do your part to help this little girl. i think jon and i are going to do it if he's not out of town working- and if he is, i can still do it with rowan. i'll get something up on my blog to help spread the word! and let me know if you're still wanting some help with photoshop :0)
that scrap page is just SO cute!
great job hon!
and by the way. . . what a GREAT thing you are doing! your are just an amazing gal :)
Post a Comment