CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quarter of a Century!

As of June 17, 2009 I am officially a quarter of a century old! I had a great birthday celebration! Earlier in the day my sister in law and friends threw me a surprise birthday brunch. We had crepes with fresh fruit, which were awesome! Then I wanted to take Carter to North Shore but of course it had to rain. So, Carter and I went to the mall and went shopping instead. Later that night we went to dinner at Sonora Grill and then had cake at our house. Everyone gave me such nice gifts and were so thoughtful. Thank you for making my day special!


The whole gang at dinner

If you go to Sonora Grill you have to get the table-side guacamole. It is SO GOOD!


This was Mark's huge burrito


I had the salmon. Really good, but nothing spectacular.
Carter loved the tortilla chips. They were almost the size of his head.

Me and my favorite niece Emma


I love having balloons on my birthday. So, Mark got me this huge balloon. Thanks Mark!

My cake. Gotta love Costco cakes.



2 comments:

Carie said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!!

Retro Plants said...

Happy Birthday Ali!
late. . . but still a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
isn't it weird to be 25?
i think so! i don't feel a day past 17! :)