It has taken me a while to get all of our pictures posted from out trip to California in May, but better late than never. The main purpose for our trip was to go and see Mark's mom and Stepdad who recently moved from St. Louis, MO to Indio, CA. We invited my mom along and were able to stay at their really nice house (on a golf course!) They also came to San Diego and Disneyland with us. We had tons of fun and can't wait until it is time to go back! We miss you Robin and Mel!
Since Robin and Mel's house is located on a golf course we got to drive their golf cart to the pool and back and around the golf course at night. At night there were warm breezes, and there were also bunnies and ducks all over the golf course. One of my favorite days on our trip was the day that we stayed at their house, went to the pool, relaxed, had an awesome ribs dinner, then watched the Bachelorette all together. Good times.
Here is Mark driving the golf cart. I would say he still needs some more practice driving... :)
That is one cool looking grandma and grandpa if you ask me!
Carter is trying to figure out what Elmo is doing in a chicken suit.
Carter and Grandpa Mel played "the drums" on the ottoman. It was so funny because Carter would put his whole body into trying to slam down on the ottoman.
The flowers were beautiful.
Mark and Mel hit some golf balls. Check out that form!
Carter the little Caddy.
Too cute!
Our plane ride home. Carter did pretty good as long as he had his Reeses Pieces. Funny story... when we were going home we kind of got screwed up on the time and we ended up barely making our flight. We were running down the airport like the family in Home Alone. Hauling butt with a kid in a stroller, a big-heavy carseat, and all of our luggage was on the top of my least fun list. Hopefully we won't have to do that again.






4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. Our family will probably only make it to Disneyland once so my plan is to wait until I am done having kids and until they are old enough to remember the trip. So it will be awhile. All of your pictures are darling. How fun to spend time with family.
Wow I am behind on your blog. You guys have been so busy with fun, makes me wish I was going " ) It looks like your vacations were so much fun!
I love the hotel stay story. LOL the suite is the munster house, I wonder what a normal room is like
x)
Looks like a lot of fun!! Carter is so cute and growing so fast.
I loved all the pictures from your fun trip. So jealous I am just aching to go to Disneyland. I think my favorite pictures is the one you have on the top of Carter playing golf with Mark. So cute. Looks like you guys had a great trip besides the scary hotel room. :)
Post a Comment