Right when we got to Disneyland guess who came out? DONALD DUCK! Donald Duck comes out the least out of all of the popular characters, and last time we were there my mom and I got to see him for a few seconds but they wouldn't let us get a picture with him. He is Mark's fave so he was glad he got to see him this time. Then Mickey came out and we hurry got a picture with him too. Sweet! That means no waiting in the long line in Toontown.
Licking Donald's bill. Not the cleanest I'm sure...
The new theme at Disneyland is "Celebrate Today." Also, don't you think Mark's mom could be a model for motorized wheelchairs?
Walking down Main Street. Carter's shoes squeak and everyone was laughing at him as he walked down the street because he looked (and sounded) so dang cute!
Do you see what kind of feelings Disneyland bring out in people? Seriously, who has this much fun riding across a bridge in a Jazzy? (Jazzy=motorized wheelchair)
Ahhhh.... Dumbo... the ride that makes it acceptable for adults to ride a little kid ride. 
Trying to get Carter fed and waiting for the parade. I was so glad not to have to live out of the diaper bag and stroller once we got home!

Is anybody home?

Tower of torture... for me that is. Carter LOVES balls. So when he saw this tower of balls he starting throwing them out all over the store. I couldn't keep up with him. Plus, anytime I tried to take him away from it I got the infamous tantrum. Joy.

Sporting our Western Wear.

None other than Splash Mountain. Mark's mom had a death grip around my waste! And of course we got soaked! I just wanted to get a little bit wet but no, I had to get soaked.

Trying to get Carter fed and waiting for the parade. I was so glad not to have to live out of the diaper bag and stroller once we got home!
Is anybody home?
Tower of torture... for me that is. Carter LOVES balls. So when he saw this tower of balls he starting throwing them out all over the store. I couldn't keep up with him. Plus, anytime I tried to take him away from it I got the infamous tantrum. Joy.
Sporting our Western Wear.
None other than Splash Mountain. Mark's mom had a death grip around my waste! And of course we got soaked! I just wanted to get a little bit wet but no, I had to get soaked.
This is what Carter would do when he was watching the fireworks. He would point to them and watch them really intently.

I just had to throw in this last picture because it is the truth. Enough said.

I just had to throw in this last picture because it is the truth. Enough said.






No comments:
Post a Comment