CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

No more Colby :(

We dropped Colby off at the MTC on Sept. 3rd. He will be leaving the MTC in three weeks to go on his mission to Baltimore, MD. I am really glad that I was able to go with to the MTC. I have never been there (or even been to Provo for that matter). Our family, including Colby seemed to handle it pretty well. Only a few tears were shed. Colby has already sent one letter and he said that he was enjoying it so far, he liked his companion and roomates, and he thought the food was good but not as good as dad's. Leave it to Colby to talk about food!




















1 comment:

Ally and Chris Johns said...

how sad! But also so cool. I can't believe Colby is even old enough to go on a mission! I was just thinking the other day how soon Aaron will be going and it made me so sad! It is only like 2 years away!