Standing up...
Carter thinks he is the big man on campus now and stands up any chance he gets! This is the first picture I was able to get of him standing on his own. I think he will be walking soon and I am still not sure what to think about it. I guess it is better than crawling because then his hands won't get dirty and his clothes won't get worn out but it also means that my baby is growing up! He will be a toddler soon and I can't believe it...






5 comments:
That snow suit is HILARIOUS! hehe. I can't believe he is standing up...he is only gonna get more busy and into trouble. He'll be walking soon enough :) I am so glad I get to still see you guys (kinda) through your blog.
Hey.. did amanda tell you about the setting on your camera that auto fixs the red eye? The people at inkleys changed mine and its so much better. It looks like you are going o have your hands full thats so cool Carter is standing. So did you guys have a good christmas?
What a fun Christmas! Carter got quite the haul didn't he?! ") I got that ball bouncer from Walmart.com here is the link
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3168464
or just search for castle bouncer on the site. Good price too!
Your family pictures are adorable too by the way ")
So much fun! He is getting so big!
Your pictures are so cute! I love all the christmas ones.
Post a Comment