CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our new wallie!



I finally did it! I have been wanting to paint an accent wall in our house for a long time. I had never painted before so I was just trying to work up the courage to try it. My friend Amanda Johnson came over and helped me. Now that it is done I don't know why I waited so long. I love it! Mark's reaction is a funny story... when he came home only the basecoat was on. He hated it! I told him not to worry because it wasn't finished yet. He still wasn't convinced. The next day when Amanda and I were putting the glaze on he said, "I hate to admit it, but I like it!" Now he wants to show everyone our newly painted wall. Silly Mark.

4 comments:

Macdonald Family said...

Cute! I love your painting and your little boy is adorable! It's good to hear from you!

Ally and Chris Johns said...

Hey Big Alison! I was so excited to see you started a blog! I can't believe how big your little boy is already! He is so cute. I am glad we can keep in touch now.

Heather said...

Your walls look AWESOME! Carter is such a cutie. I saw your link from your Facebook account. If you get a chance check out ours. :) Although I am not promising pictures as good as yours.

Kat Dog said...

OOooh! I love the new wall! Derrick and I tried doing something like that in our basement and it we were retarded at it! Yours looks faaaB!