CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My FOUR year old Birthday Boy!

 My little man is 4!!! I know probably every parent says this, but I can't believe my sweet little Carter is already FOUR! Sometimes I sit back and wonder how I got so lucky to have such an awesome little boy for MY son! He is sweet, kind, funny, smart, cute, and the list goes on and on. I am so proud to be Carter's mom.


For his birthday I stayed up into the wee hours of the night creating this awesome Peter Pan display. His request was a Peter Pan birthday. I LOVE how it all turned out and I had fun creating something unique (since Peter Pan decor is not that readily available). I got his poster and some of his books from ebay, and a couple more books from DI. I made his banner from one of the books I found at DI. Got the idea from Etsy but saved myself about $23. He got his Peter Pan doll and a stuffed Mater from Grandma Robin & Grandpa Mel. I got him the cardboard blocks from KSL because his friend Ella had some and he LOVED playing with them at her house, but guess what? He doesn't love to play with them so much at our house... Oh Well! 

I Love the way his cake turned out - the lady that makes them for me always does such a cute job. My parents got him a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse scooter and helmet and he loves to ride it!


We had his party at FatCats Bowling Ally and he had so many friends and family come for his special day! He got to bowl for two hours with all of his little friends then they rode the bumper boat cars. He got lots of presents and loved every minute of his birthday. 


Happy Birthday Carter! We Love You!



















No comments: