CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our little guy is one!

Carter's birthday was on Sunday, February 22nd. I can't believe it! I am sure that most parents go through the same feelings I am where you wonder where the time went. It seems like it was just the other day that Carter was born. Although it is strange that I have a toddler, I am not sad that he isn't a baby anymore. I have been really fortunate to be able to spend tons of time with my little guy so I feel like I haven't missed anything. He cracks me up every day and gives me tons of hugs and wet slobbery kisses. He has brought so much joy into mine and Mark's lives. We can't imagine life without him! We LOVE you CARTER!!!



Here are some of my favorite pics over the past year...







Carter had such a great birthday. I know he won't remember it, but as his mom I couldn't resist throwing him a birthday party! All of his family and a few of his little friends came over for cake & ice cream, and then we all went swimming at the Clearfield Aquatic Center. Carter got completely spoiled with more toys and gifts and he LOVED swimming. He is our water baby! Thank you to everyone that came and shared in our little guy's big day!
Also, Carter's stats at his one year appointment were: 23 lbs 12 oz (75%) and 31 in (90%). His ears are still infected from his RSV but hopefully they will be all better soon.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

What fun! I don't blame you for the party, I did one too, I admit it was fun ")

Beware here come the questions of... When are you going to have the next one? and others similar ") I get them from my family all the time.

Shannon said...

Carter is so adorable. You have such a cute little family.

Retro Plants said...

congrats on the one year old!!!
he is so darn cute! he is such a good mix of you and mark!
isn't it crazy how fast the time goes?
it never changes. . . indiana will be three in July and i can't believe it.
party it up!
it goes so fast!

Jeff and Erin said...

Happy bday Carter! I can't believe he is one!?! He is a very hansom little guy and looks like tons of fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great party! I can't believe that he is one already. Fun to see all the pictures of his first year. I think it is great you are one of those mamas that gets their kiddos pictures taken every couple months.

ps. LOVE you new hair style...SO cute on you!

Natasha said...

Love all the pictures! They just grow up so fast! He is such a cutie.

carieannem said...

I love the pics, but I must admit- the last is absolutely beautiful. My favorite!