For those of you who have not heard about the free book on Oprah.com you should check it out! It is a free photobook from Snapfish.com. Just go to Oprah.com and look for the free book offer. You have to sign up for it today and have all of your pictures uploaded and complete by Sunday. It says that it is a $29.99 value! I would have posted sooner but I just found out about it today.
Good luck!
Recipe of Ultimate Net crepe
5 years ago






2 comments:
Thanks for the comment. Yeah i am getting more excited I will Be forsure after dec 3rd is when our real ultrasound apt. Is at McKay-dee so it will be good to know for sure. I was only 15 1/2 weeks when i went to the doctor so sometimes its to early to tell. But there was a thing So unless it was the cord Im sure its a boy. But the name we decided is Kelby Kent.
A&M - Good to hear y'all are doing so well! WE NEED to catch up sometime! - markley
Post a Comment